Great news! If your company already uses apps like Slack to communicate regularly, you don't have to go anywhere! backstitch can send messages right to the Slack app, so there is no need to change your communication methods.
- If you are anywhere in backstitch Studio:
- Click to the dropdown menu at the top right of your page (next to your name).
- Then click the [Contact Manager] option.
- From there, select [Settings] at the top right of your screen, right below the banner.
- Scroll down to [Slack]. You can tell if your Slack is already connected if there is a button that says [Unauthorize].
- If it's not currently connected, select the [Authorize] button. This will take you to a screen to sign in your Slack workspace.
- Enter your Slack credentials (email address and password) then you are done!
Once you are ready to send your Post, click here to follow the instructions.