If you want to Publish a Post to an individual Member, backstitch allows you to do this!
Begin at the Studio Post Manager.
- To Publish to a Member, go to the [Review] screen on the Post you want to share.
- Once you are there, select [Publish To]. This will bring a pop-up menu that will say "Publish to Devices."
- At the top right of that pop-up menu, select the dropdown menu that says Your Company Name - Members, Sources or Teams.
- Then click "Your Company Name Members."
- Member names are displayed alphabetically and the "Find Contact" can be used to search for a Member name.
- Select which Member you want to Publish the content to by clicking on the name (notice the radial Button shows a check mark).
- Clicking the name again, deselects it. After your selection, click [Close].
- Lastly, you will select the purple [Publish] Button (bottom right corner of the screen) to Publish your Post.
Pro Tip: Member needs to be following Topic in order to receive Push Notification on mobile app
Next, click here to review how to follow and unfollow topics.