The Post Editor can be one of the best resources to enhance your overall communication strategy.
- From the Post Manager screen, select the teal [Plus] icon to create a new Post, or select [Edit]. This takes you to the Post Editor, where you can create, edit, add and delete content.
- There are three sections on the left sidebar that include [Clips], [Assets] and [Tools].
- Clips: Includes any curated content from external or internal sources. These can include any Posts from Topics within backstitch Reader or a New Clip from an external source.
- Assets: This section includes Templates, which are pre-designed outlines, that are used as a basis for creating content. Assets also include stock images, gifs, and current internal content your company is already using, like Google Drive.
- Tools: Tools are backstitch provided add ons that include a Button Creator, Poll Builder, Post Summary, Translator, Feedback Tracker and Social Sharing Buttons.