Set up recurring Posts/messages to be Published periodically.
Please note: Automation feature can be used in conjunction with Publish Recurring capability.
- Within backstitch Studio, set up recurring Posts by clicking on the purple [Send] icon on the Review screen of your Post.
- The Publish Post dialogue box presents multiple options to choose from.
- First, select Publish Recurring
- Click the switch next to Publish Recurring. Complete the field to "Publish Post Every __ Days." This will set the amount of days in between every publish date.
- If you have an automation set up, the automation runs every x amount of days.
Please note: When scheduling a recurring Post for every x amount of days, backstitch looks at all the conditions met since the x amount of days, including today.
- Choose "Publish Now" to immediately publish the Post. Moving forward, the Post Publishes at the same time you published the original Post (every x amount of days set above).
- Choose [Publish Later] to publish the Post later.
- After that date and time is set, the recurring Post will Publish at the same time (every x amount of days set above).