Organize your App by creating Topics for specific Teams!
You can share a Topic with any Team through the Organization Dashboard.
- First, Click on the [Hamburger Menu].
- At the top of the [Hamburger Menu] click the drop down menu next to your name and select your Organization Dashboard.
- When the Organization Dashboard opens, click on [Team Members] on the left side bar.
- Under the Teams section to the right of the left sidebar, select the specific Team you would like to add your Topic to.
- Lastly, add the Topic by selecting the [Add Topic] Button under any 'Team'. Locate the Topic and click the green [+Add] Button.
Note: If a Topic is already added to a Team, it will not show up as an option to add.