If you are looking to Publish some quick content, this is an easy, foolproof way to do exactly that!
First, click here if you do not know how to find a Source's email address.
Now, here are some tips and tricks on how to use that email to publish your content.
Pro Tip: if you want to edit the original 'vanity' email address, just click the [pencil] icon.
- After you copy the email address, from the backstitch app in the correct Source, return to the email you want to Publish, and paste it in your "To" bar.
- Before you 'Publish' your email, remember these tips and tricks:
- Title of the Post/message: Subject line of the email is used for the title of the Post/message.
- Date of the Post: automatically displays on the Post and depicts the date the email was 'published'.
- Posts are filtered based on company name in the email and appear in the appropriate company Topic page.
- All text in the body of the email is shown in the Post.
Pro Tip: Remove email signatures before publishing.
- For graphics or images to appear in the Post, they must be pasted in the 'body' of the email.
- Attachments in the email will show as files to download.