RSS is a type of web feed which allows users and applications to access updates to online content in a standardized, computer-readable format. The steps are fairly simple to create one within the backstitch platform!
First of all, to create an RSS Feed we need to add the API Plugin to the Topic.
1. Within backstitch Reader, go to the Topic, and select [Edit].
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the [Explore] button next to Plugins.
3. From there, select the [API] Plugin tile. Opening it enables the API for that Topic.
4. Then click [Close] and your API is now enabled.
Now it is time to create your RSS Feed!
1. Copy this URL: https://api.backstit.ch/v2/topics/
2. Paste the link into a web browser.
3. Go back to the Topic where you created your API.
4. Scroll to the bottom, under Plugins and select [API]
5. Copy the "API Token"
6. Go to the tab where you pasted step 1's URL.
7. Paste in the API Token at the end of the URL.
8. Then, add "/results" to the end of your API Token.
9. Add ".atom" to make it an RSS Feed. Make sure to use ".atom" and not any other extension.
9. Hit enter and you have created your RSS Feed! Use the newly created URL for your RSS.