Interested in how your Team is utilizing your App? Follow these instructions to generate your custom Team Report!
Download a PDF version here - backstitch Reader: Generating Team Report
Step #1: Launch “Reports” in backstitch Reader
- In backstitch Reader, select Organizational Admin from the Hamburger menu.
- Select Reports on the left sidebar.
- Select Team Members on left side screen.
Step #2: Select Report Details
- Under the Team Member Details header, select the applicable Team.
- Once the Team is selected, [Checkmark] each box to display the desired attribute in your report.
Note: You must click on an attribute, even though some may be preselected, in order for the [Save] button to be available for selection.
- When completed, select [Save] at the bottom of the page.
Step #3: Generate Report
- To send Report via email, select [Yes] under Report Export. Select desired Time to Send, Timezone, Day of Week, and who to send the Report to. Then, select [Save].
- To download a Report instantly, select [Download] in the upper right corner.
Pro Tip: For easy editing, open the Report in an Excel document!
Step #4: Format Excel Document
- Format fonts, column/row width, and order.
- Filter information by positioning cursor on top left cell (A1), select [Data], and [Filter]. This allows you to organize the data as it is most helpful for you!
Pro Tip: Generate Reports to analyze User Account usage, Users by Department, Users by Device and more!
Step #5: Understanding User Report - Key Elements
- Email Address: Email associated with User ID.
- Display Name: Name associated with User ID.
- Created At: Date account was created.
- Last Request At: Date account was last accessed.
- Devices: Outlines the devices that each user has accessed.
- iPhone, Android - mobile devices (currently logged into app)
- Web - Web application
- App - accessed the application via mobile device