- backstitch Knowledge Base
- Creating and Customizing
- Studio - Post Editor
Creating and Customizing
Guide to Analytics
backstitch Best Practices
How do I translate text while editing a Post?
Translate your Studio Post to allow multilingual users to engage with your content
- Within your Block Editor Post, click on the 3 dots in the bottom left side of your Rich Text box.
- Click [Translate].
- Choose which language you would like to use from the dropdown menu that appears.
Note: Google is the default translator
- Click [Insert] to replace the text inside the Post with the translated text.
- Click the [orange checkmark icon] to finish.